Vodafone Red/Idea Nirvana – iPhone Forever
Part A: Plan Terms & Conditions
- This Plan is provided by Service Lee Technologies Private Limited (“Servify”), a Company having its registered office at 1022, 2nd Floor, Building No.: 10, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai – 400 093, Maharashtra, India. This Plan is facilitated by Paytm E-Commerce Pvt. Ltd. (“Paytm Ecommerce”), a Company having its registered office at 136, 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 and business office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301, which owns and operates an online market place on the website located at the URL ‘www.paytmmall.com ‘; and ‘Paytm mall’; mobile application, and rides on website located at the URL ‘www.paytm.com’; and ‘Paytm’; mobile application (hereinafter “Paytm Platform”).
- By availing this Plan, You (hereinafter referred to as “Customer(s)”) agree to be legally bound by and abide by the T&C stated herein including but not limited to Paytm E-commerce policies: https://paytmmall.com/about-us/our-policies/#physicalGoods. By availing the Plan, the Customer(s) confirms and acknowledges that the Customer(s) has read, understood and agrees to confirm to these T&C. If Customer(s) does not agree to these T&C, please do not purchase the Plan.
- The Assured Buyback Plan” will be redeemable after 6 months from the invoice date. To redeem the offer, come back on the ‘My Orders’ page after 6 months. Redemption link will also be mailed to your registered e-mail ID once the plan is redeemable after 6 months.
Laptop Assured Buyback – How it Works* A. Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A Selling Price 64,599 Buyback Timelines B6 – 12months 13 – 24months 25 – 36months Assured Buyback Guarantee 60% 35% 20% B. Assured Buyback Values 38,759 22,610 12,920 Net Cost of the Laptop (A-B) 25,840 41,989 51,679
- The Assured Buyback Plan can be exercised only in selected cities within India as per below mentioned list*. Please check whether your city is eligible for the Assured Buyback Plan prior to purchasing the same. In the event of a change in address of the Customer (from the original address which was given) while exercising the Assured Buyback Plan, it is to be noted that the Buyback Request shall be accepted only if the new address falls within the selected pin codes communicated by Paytm Ecommerce from time to time:-
* List of cities where Assured Buyback is Applicable:
Cities Agra Hubli Noida Ahmedabad Hyderabad Panchkula Allahabad Indore Patna Anantapur Jaipur Pimpri Aurangabad Kakinada Pondicherry Bangalore Kanpur Pune Belgaum Karimnagar Raipur Bhopal Kolkata Rajahmundry Bhubaneswar Lucknow Rajkot Chandigarh LUDHIANA Ranchi Chennai Ludhiana Solapur Chinchwad Meerut Surat Cochin Mumbai Thane Coimbatore Mysore Udaipur Dehradun Nagpur Vadodara Delhi Nasik Varanasi Ghaziabad Navi Mumbai Vijayawada Guntur Nellore Vishakhapatnam Gurgaon New Delhi Warangal
- The above locations may have a few drop off points where doorstep pickup is not available, in such cases the Customer will have to drop off the applicable product at locations communicated by Servify.
- The pickups would be in municipal city limits only of aforementioned list.
- This Plan is provided by Servify through its partners, Paytm Ecommerce is only facilitating the payment and providing Paytm Platform to Servify for offering the Plan.
- By availing this Plan, Customer hereby explicitly gives consent to Paytm Ecommerce for sharing Customer ‘; contact, product, purchase, address details etc. with Servify and its partners for the purpose of providing the Plan under this T&C.
- To avail the Plan, the Customer needs to have a registered Paytm account.
- The Plan shall have an applicable Fee as per following table:-
Sr.No. Apple MacBook Air Laptops/ HP/DELL/ASUS/LENOVO/ACER 1. Rs. 499/-
(Rupees Four Hundred Ninety Nine Only)
- Under this Plan, on purchase of a device on which the Assured Buyback Plan is applicable (“Device”) from the Paytm Platform and payment of the applicable fee listed for the plan (“Fee”) as covered under, the Customer obtains an option to sell the Device to Servify and/or its partners at an assured, pre-determined value as mentioned on the product page, subject to the T&C set forth herein (“Assured Buyback Value”). The Assured Buyback Value shall be in line as per the following table for applicable Plan Period:-
Plan Period Apple MacBook Air Laptops HP/DELL/ASUS/LENOVO/ACER 06 – 12 Months 60%* 50%* 13 – 24 Months 35%* 35%* 25 – 36 Months 20%* 20%*
*The above Assured buyback Values are subject to the below upper limits:-
Brand Product Name 06-12 Months 13-24 Months 25-36 Months Apple Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A (Intel Core i5/ 8GB LPDDR3/ 128GB/ 13.3″/ Mac OS) 40,740 23,730 13,545 Apple Apple MacBook Air MQD42HN/A (Intel Core i5/ 8GB LPDDR3/ 256GB/ 33.78 cm (13.3 Inch)/ Mac OS) 50,400 29,400 16,800 Asus Asus Vivobook X507 (Core i3-7th Gen /4 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15 Inch) FHD /Windows 10) UA-EJ313 T Thin & Light Lapto 14,595 10,185 5,775 Lenovo Lenovo Ideapad (Core i3 – 6th Gen/4 GB RAM/1 TB HDD/39.624 cm (15.6 inch)/DOS) 81H70059IN 14,070 9,870 5,565 Lenovo Lenovo Ideapad (Core i3 – 6th Gen/4 GB RAM/1 TB HDD/39.624 cm (15.6 inch)/DOS) 81H70051IN 13,545 9,450 5,355 Asus Asus Vivobook X507 (Core i3-7th Gen /8 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15 Inch) FHD /Windows 10) UA-EJ366T Thin & Light Laptop 22,785 15,960 9,030 Asus Asus Vivobook X507 (Core i5-8th Gen /8 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15 Inch) FHD /Windows 10/ 2GB Graphics) UA-EJ092T Thin & Light Laptop 22,995 16,065 9,135 Lenovo Lenovo Ideapad 330 (AMD A9 /4 GB RAM/1 TB HDD/39.624 cm (15.6 inch)/Windows 10) 81D600B0IN 11,970 8,400 4,725 Acer Acer Aspire (Core i3 – 6th Gen / 4 GB / 1 TB / 39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) / DOS) Aspire E15 (E5-576-31WW) (NX.GRSSI.001) 12,495 8,715 4,935 Acer Acer Aspire 5 (Core i5 – 8th Gen / 8 GB / 1 TB / 39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) / Windows 10) Aspire 5 A515-51 (UN.GSZSI.003) 21,735 15,225 8,610 Asus Asus VivoBook S14 S406 (Core i5-8th Gen /8 GB/ 256 GB SSD/ 35.81 cm (14.1 Inch) FHD/Windows 10) Thin & Light Laptop UA-BM165T 28,770 20,160 11,445 Lenovo Lenovo Ideapad 130 (Core i3 – 6th Gen/4 GB RAM/1 TB HDD/15.6 Inch/Windows 10) 81H70050IN 15,435 10,815 6,090 Acer Acer Aspire 315-51_Z (Core i3 – 7th Gen / 4 GB / 1 TB / 39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) / Windows 10) Aspire 3 A3Z (UN.CTESI.012) 14,070 9,870 5,565 Acer Acer Aspire 3 (Pentium / 4 GB / 500GB / 15.6″ / Linux) Aspire 3 A315-31 (NX.GVWSI.001) 9,870 6,930 3,885 Asus Asus Vivobook X507 (Celeron/4 GB/1 TB/39.62 cm (15 Inch) FHD/Windows 10) MA-BR072T Thin & Light Laptop 10,920 7,665 4,305 Acer Acer Aspire 3 (Pentium / 4 GB / 1 TB / 15.6 / Windows 10) Aspire 3 A315-31 (UN.GVWSI.001) 10,710 7,455 4,200 Acer Acer Aspire E5 (Core i3 – 7th Gen / 4 GB / 1 TB / 39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) FHD / Linux) Aspire E5-576-36QR (NX.GRSSI.008) 13,020 9,135 5,145
- This Plan shall be available on limited category of products mentioned herein the Part-A of the T&C in the sole discretion of Paytm Ecommerce.
- Steps to avail the Plan and other applicable terms:
- The Customer shall purchase the Device and the Plan from the Paytm Platform.
- The duration in which the Plan can be availed by the Customer shall be as mentioned on the product display page (“PDP”) of the Device (“Plan Period”). The Plan Period shall be effective from six (6) months of invoice date of the Device purchased up till three (3) years period.
- The Assured Buyback Value shall be as listed on the PDP and shall depend on the age of the Device which has to be from six (6) months to up till three (3) years.
- Within the Plan Period, if the Customer wishes to sell the Device to Servify, the Customer shall initiate a request for buyback of the Device (“Buyback Request”) at the Paytm Platform. All required details/documents/images etc. as mentioned on the Paytm Platform shall be provided by the Customer.
- Subject to the Customer providing required details/documents/images etc. as mentioned on the Paytm Platform and subject to the Device passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed in Clause 16, the Buyback Request shall be approved. Please note that for the Buyback Request to be accepted an online quality / diagnostic check may be conducted and no test shall be skipped by the Customer in the same.
- Post approval of the Buyback Request, pickup of the Device from the Customer premises (on which the Device was originally delivered) shall be arranged or the Customer shall be directed to submit the Device at the collection points of Servify. For availing the pickup service, the Customer may have to pay an additional fee, and pickup shall be arranged only post payment of the same.
- At the time of pickup/drop of Device (as applicable), QC of the Device shall be conducted by the applicable personnel of Servify and subject to the Device passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed in Clause 16, the Device shall be picked up.
- In cities where a pickup is not available, Customer will have to walk in to a Drop Off point run by Servify or its partners and complete the quality check (“QC”) and approval process.
- Within 7 working days of pickup or drop off of the Device, Paytm Ecommerce through its payment partner One 97 Communications Limited (“One97”) shall add the Assured Buyback Value as Paytm Cash to the Paytm Wallet of the Customer. Paytm cash is a semi closed payment instrument and may be used for the purchase of third party products from Paytm Platform or may be transferred to the person ‘;s bank account (“Paytm Cash”).
- On replacement/return of the Device within the return/replacement period, the Assured Buyback Plan shall stand cancelled and the Fee shall be refunded to the Customer in actual form/medium through which the Customer purchased the Plan.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to receive any cash or any other form of compensation in lieu of the Assured Buyback Value.
- This Assured Buyback Plan cannot be clubbed with any other offer/campaign/plan, at the time of availing the same running on Paytm Platform.
- QC Specifications:
- The original box, charger, and accessories of the original Device need to be returned in working condition along with the original Device while availing the Assured Buyback Plan. The original charger and accessories should be in working condition, without any body damages or missing parts. In case the Customer fails to provide the original box, charger and other accessories for the original Device under the conditions specified above, Assured Buyback Value shall be reduced by 30% or stand forfeited at the sole discretion of Servify or its partners.
- The original Device is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 10 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- The serial number of the original Device provided to the Customer from the Platform matches the serial number of Device at the time of pickup/drop.
- Device screen and the body of the original Device is not in damaged or broken condition and the original Device is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Device or on the screen. The screen has to be intact and buttons should not be missing or damaged. The display should not have any spots or dead pixels.
- Original box, charger, headset (if any) of the Device and accessories are in good working condition.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
If any or all of the above QC specifications stated above are not satisfied, the Buyback Request may be cancelled or there may be a reduction of a minimum of 30% in the Assured Buyback Value at the sole discretion of Servify/Paytm Ecommerce. The QC shall be to the satisfaction of the applicable personnel at the pickup/drop and his/her decision shall be final and binding on the Customer, no dispute shall be raised by the Customer in this regard.
- On successful handover of the Device to the personnel of Servify or its partners, the ownership of the Device shall stand transferred to Servify or its partners and the Customer shall not retain any right/claim over the same.
- The Assured Buyback Plan is non-transferable.
- The Assured Buyback Plan has a return/cancel policy of fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase, whereas thereafter on lapse of fifteen (15) days it shall be non-refundable. Also, in case of replacement/return of the Device within the replacement/return period, the Assured Buyback Plan shall stand cancelled and the Fee shall be refunded to the Customer through the mode Plan is purchased within period of ten (10) working days.
- In the event that the original Device purchase order is cancelled before the delivery of the Device, the Plan shall also stands cancelled and refund of the Fee shall be made to the Customer in the form/medium Customer used to pay Fee for purchasing the Plan.
- Paytm Ecommerce shall not be responsible for any delay on part of Servify or its partners, in providing the Plan.
Part B: Legal Terms & Conditions
- The Plan may be availed by an Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By availing the Plan, Customer consent to the some information available on Paytm platform such as name, details, address etc. to be communicated to its partners/Plan providers as required for publication in any media and for the purpose of provision of the Plan. The Customer also consents to the information being stored in the servers of Paytm Ecommerce and/or its Plan providers/partners.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, the Customer hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- The Customer is the sole, absolute and lawful owner and/or Customer of the Product;
- The Product has been used by the Customer in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Product along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- The details of the Product, including its condition, are as stated at the Paytm Platform.
- By availing this Plan the Customer agrees and understands that all transactions on Platform are subject to the terms and conditions associated with creating a Paytm account.
- The provision of Plan shall be a bipartite agreement between the Customer and Servify and at no time shall Paytm Ecommerce be considered a party to the same.
- Any documents as required by Paytm Ecommerce/Servify shall be submitted by the Customer, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for the Customer in the sole discretion of Paytm Ecommerce/Servify.
- The Customers shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm Ecommerce and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney ‘;s fees and court costs) which Paytm Ecommerce may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Customers under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Customers to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Paytm Ecommerce shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Customers. Paytm Ecommerce or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Customer or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Customer and Servify only.
- Customers acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm Ecommerce and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for Customer ‘;s personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Customer’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) The Customer expressly agree that his/her availment of this Plan is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Paytm Ecommerce shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- Paytm Ecommerce does not offer any warranty or guarantee in respect to the Plan to be provided by Servify or its partners and shall not be responsible for any claim or liability arising from any inadequacy, insufficiency, error etc. in the Plan provided by Servify.
- Paytm Ecommerce shall not be responsible or liable for the conduct of the Plan Personnel.
- By availing the Plan, Customer/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Plan/Contests/Campaigns from One97 Communications Limited/Paytm Ecommerce.
- Paytm Ecommerce shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- Paytm Ecommerce/Servify are not responsible for any malfunction/ error/ technical fault of any kind either at the Customer ‘;s end or on the Platform, which prevents the Customer from availing the Plan.
- Any Customer providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm Ecommerce with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Paytm Ecommerce reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Customer.
- Failure by Paytm Ecommerce to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Paytm Ecommerce may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to Customers.
- Paytm Ecommerce does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Customers. No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to any aspect of the Plan, except as specified.
- This Plan and T&C are subject to Indian law. Any dispute arising out of this Plan and T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this T&C.