The Social Media #TohBantaHai contest (“Contest”) is provided to you by Servify. Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Servify.in “Conditions of Use” to which you agree by using Servify.in website or mobile application or mobile site thereof (collectively referred to as “Servify.in”) To the extent the Servify.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
- You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
- You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
- You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
- Servify employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and Servify’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
To participate in this contest, individuals (“participants”) should submit tweets/comments of their favorite #TohBantaHai combinations. Individuals can tweet/submit their comment to Servify between 11th to 17th July 2017.
Participants who have tweeted/commented with #BantaHai between 10th July – 11th July will also be eligible for the contest.
The specific steps that the participants must carry out before participating in the contest are as follows:
- Participants entering the contest on Twitter must follow twitter.com/ServifyIn on Twitter
- Participants entering the contest on Facebook must like facebook.com/servifyIn on Facebook
- Participants entering the contest on Instagram must follow instagram.com/servify.in/ on Instagram
- Participants entering the contest on Google Plus must follow https://plus.google.com/+ServifyIn on Google Plus
- Participants must respond in the most creative manner to Servify (on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/GooglePlus) between 6:00 PM on 10th July 2017 to 10:00 AM on 17th July 2017
The Contest shall be promoted and hosted on Servify’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and on Google Plus accounts. The Contest will commence from 10th July 2017 at 6:00 PM Indian Standard Time (“IST”) and shall be open until 17th July 2017 10:00 AM IST (“Timelines”).
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Servify. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
DECENCY OF POSTS
While posting and communicating as aforesaid, participants shall observe norms of decency and avoid making up or putting up any pictures/photographs/posts/comments or communications that are unlawful, abusive, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, insensitive, derogatory and/or hurtful to any member/s of the public. Servify reserves the right and is authorized to remove without notice all such photographs, posts, comments or communications.
WINNERS, PRIZES AND TIMELINES
- At the end of the Timelines, 7(Seven) Winners will be selected. The most creative response will be selected as the winner of the contest.
- Each selected winner with the most creative response (Tweet/Comment) shall stand a chance to win 1 (ONE) Amazon voucher worth INR 1000 (“Prize”) at Servify’s sole discretion.
- The Winners of the Contest will be announced on Servify’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and on Google Plus profiles everyday from 11th July 2017 to 17th July 2017
- Servify reserves the right to select the Winner(s) of the Contest and such decision shall be final and binding on the Participants.
- For that purpose, the 7 (Seven) winners so selected by Servify shall be required to provide his/her physical addresses, phone numbers and email addresses along with identity proof in the form of PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD, or PASSPORT to Servify on request.
- Servify will dispatch the prize to the winner within 45 (Forty Five) days after concluding the contest via courier to the address provided by the selected winner. Such addresses once provided to Servify, cannot be changed, and the Prize shall be sent only to such physical addresses. Please note: Servify is not responsible for any damage or loss of couriered prizes.
- Servify will not take responsibility if the identity proof provided by the winners are any other than those mentioned above. In case of incorrect ID proof, Servify will have to disqualify the winner and select another from the participants.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter, Amazon India or any of its associate partners.
Servify may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in its sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries. Notwithstanding anything contained in these T&Cs, Servify has a right to remove this Contest from its Website/Mobile Application at any time in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
Servify may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No Prize greater than those described in the “Details of the Contest” and “How to enter” sections above in these T&Cs will be awarded.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The Contest and all accompanying materials are © 2016 by Servify, or its affiliates. All rights reserved. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the Prizes shall be entertained. You agree that all our/ Brand decisions related to the Contest are final and binding on you. Failure by Servify to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of Servify shall at all times be binding and final. These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Servify (“Force Majeure Event”). Servify shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Contest including the winners as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
By participating in the Contest, you give Servify and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that Servify and/ or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that Servify and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the Internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release Servify and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to Servify and/or its affiliates, agents and assign to use your name and likeness to promote the Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
This Contest is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in this Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Servify, and any of its affiliates, employees or agents representing or related to Servify and its services/products for any matters in relation to the this Contest, including the Prizes provided by Brand. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the Prizes offered under this Contest, in connection with any activity directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence..
All information submitted in connection with this Contest will be treated in accordance with these T&Cs and the Privacy Notice available at Servify.in.