TV EW 2 Years Plan Terms and Conditions
(Extended Warranty Plan)
- Extended Warranty Plan (“Plan”)
This Extended Warranty Plan offered by Servify (Service Lee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) for applicable OnePlus Televisions governs the support process for mechanical and electrical breakdown/ defects to the extent provided by the Manufacturer’s Warranty for Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Products for Television (“Device”) sold by its manufacturer’s official sales channels/retailers in India & in its original packaging. This plan is not valid for any products that are purchased by a customer post a return from the first customer & even in unboxed condition
- Plan Eligibility
- This Plan can be purchased only within 270 calendar days of the original purchase of the Registered Device and subject to the Registered Device being in its perfect working condition.
- The Plan Purchase process has to be completed within 270 calendar days of purchase of the Device
- The terms of this Plan, the original sales receipt for your Plan, the proof of your identity, the indemnification you provide about the working condition of the Registered Device before the purchase of the Plan and the Plan Confirmation are each part of your Plan
- Benefits under the Extended Warranty plan is an extension of the benefits provided by the Manufacturer’s Hardware Warranty.
- Unlimited number of Claims up-to the Benefits Value (defined in clause 3.3) of the device at the time of claim is allowed during the term of the Plan. All subsequent claim requests shall be considered for paid repair only.
- Plan Details
- “Registered” Device
The device that has been successfully registered under the Plan within the stipulated time period as defined in clause 2.1 above is termed as “Registered Device”.
The purchaser of the Registered Device whose name is mentioned on the original invoice is the Customer (herein referred to as “Customer”/”You”/”Your”). The purchaser’s spouse, children, parents and siblings or the recipient of the Registered Device as a gift can also be the user of the Registered Device subject to the fulfilment of the conditions mentioned in the terms and conditions here. If the purchaser is a company, Customer shall mean any representative/employee of the company authorised to use the Registered Device.
- Benefits Value
Maximum Benefits Value is equivalent to the original invoice value of the Registered Device. The Benefits Value at any given point of time will be calculated by subtracting the repair costs of all the prior repair service requests, if any, from the Invoice Value of the Registered Device. Claim limit is unlimited repairs (up-to the covered amount) or, one replacement instance of your Registered Device. If the repair or replacement charges are more than the Benefits Value, the customer will receive the Benefits Value as the complete settlement of the claim under this plan. If the Benefits Value is received as settlement, the original device, accessories and box should be submitted to Servify. The total of all benefits paid or payable under this plan while it is in force shall not exceed the original purchase price paid by the Customer for the Registered Device under this Plan
- “Registered” Device
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Registered Device is handed over to OnePlus’s Authorised Service Centre or Servify or its authorized channels in its entirety during the Claim Process and that the Customer has submitted the documents as desired under the Plan and have purchased the Registered Device from official channels of OnePlus branded TV devices in India, the following conditions would be considered under the Plan:
- The Plan provides cover for Extended Warranty which commences on the next day of expiration of Manufacturer’s Original Warranty (365 days from device purchase date) and the cover is valid for a period of 730 days thereon.
- The Plan provides coverage for cost of parts and labour in respect of the Registered Device for covered inherent mechanical and electrical breakdown/defects to the extent provided by the manufacturer’s warranty for Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical breakdown. Products manufactured in India or is legally imported in India and sold through Official OnePlus channels and supported by an invoice and Manufacturer’s Warranty/Guarantee will be covered under the plan.
- Servify and OnePlus, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf reserve the right to revise the Plan Fee at any time during the term of the Plan. However, any customer who has paid the necessary Plan Fee and activated the plan before such revision shall not be impacted by the revision in the Plan Fee
The Plan will not cover:
- Plan purchased beyond eligible purchase window as defined in Clause 2.1 above
- Plan purchased and activated on a defective device
- Any covered device for which the plan has not been activated as per the terms mentioned here
- Costs implicitly or explicitly covered by any manufacturers, suppliers or repairers guarantee or warranty
- Non-operating and cosmetic defect to the Covered Device such as defect to paintwork, product finish, dents or scratches
- The panels of the TV Device during 2nd year from device purchase date as such defects will be covered by OnePlus.
- Accessories used in or with the Covered Device unless covered under a separable warranty policy
- Replacement of any consumable item or accessory
- Normal wear and tear of items not integral to the functioning of the Registered Device
- Removable batteries, non-removable batteries
- Benefits under the Plan will not under any circumstances, extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss or defect to property or any incidental, contingent, special or any direct or indirect loss and consequential defects including but not limiting to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service related to this Plan and loss of use during the period that the Product is at an authorized service centre and/or while awaiting parts
- Defect caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious defect, impact, corrosion, battery leakage, acts of God, animal or insect infestation or intrusion
- Defect resulting from power outage, power surges or dips, fluctuating voltage, inadequate or improper voltage or current
- Cost of removal or re-installation of the Registered Device
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes
- Problems or defects not covered under the original Manufacturers’ Warranty / Guarantee
- Breakdowns caused by virus or realignments to Registerd Device
- Recalls or modifications to the Registered Device
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Costs arising from incorrect installation, modification or maintenance
- Costs if no fault is found with the Registered Device
- Costs arising from being unable to use the Registere Device or from defect which results from the Breakdown of the Registered Device
- Defect / failure caused before or during Registered Device delivery
- Use of batteries and / or accessories not Approved by the manufacturer,incorrect electrical leads or connection
- The cost of repairing, restoring or reconfiguring software
- Any consequential or incidental defects arising from the use or loss of use of the Registered Device
- If the Registered Device is sold by original buyer to other party
- If the Registered Device is moved out of the country of purchase, it will not be covered under this Plan. The Plan is valid only in India and if the claim is made in India
- The Registered Device is not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for Registered Device usage including but not limited to regular maintenance and up keep of the Registered Device.
- Special Exclusions
Servify and OnePlus , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf shall not be liable in respect of loss or defect to Registered Device relating to or caused due to the following:
- Loss or defect due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Registered Device
- Loss or defect due to mechanical or electrical break down or derangement, unless such loss is not accidental defect and which is covered within the manufacturer’s warranty during the coverage term of the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Penalties for delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency
- Loss due to the Registered Device which gradually develops flaws, defects, cracks or partial fractures in any part not necessitating immediate stoppage, although at some future time repair or renewal of the parts affected may be necessary
- Loss due to deterioration or wearing away or wearing out of any part of the Registered Device that is caused due to or naturally resulting from its normal use or exposure
- Servify and OnePlus , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf shall not be liable for any loss or defect claim if:
- The user is found to be involved in any way in tampering of Device, fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind whatsoever related to this Plan or Registered Device and/or The Plan is purchased for the Registered Device after 270 calendar days from the date of purchase of the Covered Device or beyond the shorter period of time until the Plan was available for purchase.
- Due to the inability of the Customer to submit any of the claim processing information or documents required by Servify or the risk underwriter for processing the eligible claim
- The Plan shall also not cover a loss if:
- Repair Request amount has exhausted the Benefits Value of the Registered Device
- In any action, suit or other proceeding where the Risk Underwriter alleges that by reason of the provisions of the exceptions or exclusions above, any loss, destruction, defect or liability is not covered by this Plan, the burden of proving that such loss, destruction, defect or liability is covered shall be upon the Customer.
- Plan Activation Process
On purchase of Plan from Servify Consumer Web Portal, OnePlus Care app or Retail store the Plan will be automatically activated subjected to validation of Device eligibility. The Customer will get an automated communication of activation of the Plan through an email and SMS.
- Damage Repair Request Process
In the event of defect to the Covered Device, you (Customer) are required to:
- Immediately (Not later than 72 Hours from the time of the defect) inform Servify through the Servify Consumer Web Portal (https://me.servify.tech) detailing how the defect occurred, place of defect, date and time of defect identified, and any documentary evidence of the defect.
- Submit all claim related information/ documents as mentioned in the Servify App within seven (7) calendar days of raising the claim or within the timelines as mentioned in the App or communicated to You by Servify
- Please note, you will not handover the Registered Device for repairs at any service centre, including at any OnePlus Authorised Service Provider until confirmed by Servify. It is expressly stated that Servify or OnePlus, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf will not be held responsible for fulfilling any such claims where the Registered Device is handed over to a service centre by You before the Approval from Servify; any liabilities arising out of such claim before the in-principal Approval of the claim from Servify will be solely handled by You at Your own expense
- Damage Repair Request Fulfilment Process
- Servify provides services through onsite repair for the Registered Device. You are required to wait until Servify confirms in writing via an email or on a voice call on your registered number or provides an update on the Servify Consumer Web Portal about the status of the claim and the next steps expected. Service will be performed at your doorstep after verification of the entitlement and validity of the Plan.
- Cost of local transportation is covered, if required, for transporting the unit to the service centre and back for repairs which are not technically advisable to be performed at your premises.
- Servify or OnePlus, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf reserves the right to change the method by which they may provide repair or replacement service to you, and your Registered Device’s eligibility to receive a method of service under this Plan. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to the city you live in.
- Your Responsibilities
To receive service or support under the Plan, you agree to comply with the following:
- Provide a copy of your Registered Device’s original proof of purchase, if requested
- Provide information about the reasons and causes of the defect to the Registered Device
- Provide identity proof if requested to verify the Customer of the Plan
- Respond to requests for information, including but not limited to the Registered Device serial number, model, version of the operating system and software installed, any peripherals devices connected or installed on the Registered Device, any error messages displayed, actions taken before the Registered Device experienced the defect and steps taken to avoid the defect
- Follow instructions Servify or OnePlus ASP , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf gives you, including but not limited to refraining from sending Registered Device that is not subject to defect protection as per the Plan and packing the Registered Device in accordance with shipping instructions
- Make sure to backup software and data residing on the Registered Device. DURING THE FULFILLMENT OF SERVICE, SERVIFY OR THE ASC MAY DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THE COVERED DEVICE AND REFORMAT THE STORAGE MEDIA IF NECESSARY. Servify, or ASC will return your Registered Device after the service event or provide a replacement unit as the Registered Device was originally configured, subject to Applicable updates. Servify or the ASC may install latest software updates as part of hardware service that will prevent the Registered Device from reverting to an earlier version of the Operating System. Third party Applications installed on the Registered Device may not be compatible or work with the Registered Device as a result of the Operating System update. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords
- You will update all the new versions available for the Servify App from time to time and not delete the Servify App from the Registered Device, failing which the benefits may stand invalid and you might be asked to download the Servify App again, and the condition of the Registered Device may be determined at your costs before enabling your entitlement towards the Plan benefits of the Registered Device
- Fill and submit the requested forms and the declaration as required for submitting a valid a repair request
- Cancellation and Refund
- You can cancel the Plan within 15 (Fifteen) calendar days after purchasing it. The cancellation request may be given by writing to email@example.com within 15 (Fifteen) days of Plan purchase. If the Plan is purchased from an online channel, the refund request must be given accordingly to the respective online channel.
- If cancellation is done within 15 (Fifteen) days from Plan purchase date, then the Customer would be eligible for 100% refund of the Plan Fee, generally paid back to you within 7 business days of receipt of accepted cancellation request
- If the cancellation request is received after the expiry of 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of purchase of the Plan, there will be no refund under this Plan
- Additionally, once a claim request has been raised, the Plan cannot be cancelled, and no refund is available irrespective of the decision on the claim
- Servify may cancel this Plan if service parts for the Registered Device become unavailable, upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice or through a notification within the Servify App and by offering the refund for the balance period on an Applicable pro- rata basis, subject to no claims made by you prior to the date of cancellation. In such a scenario, the coverage of this Plan for future date stands cancelled and you will be offered alternate options, commercially reasonable as determined solely by Servify
- Transfer Of Plan
- The transfer of ownership of the Plan for the Registered Device from the Customer to another party will render the Plan & its benefits null and void
- If the Registered Device is replaced under Manufacturer’s Warranty during the Plan Term, then the replacement Device will be termed as Registered Device, with the applicable Plan benefits for the remaining period of the Plan Term
- Limitation Of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ONEPLUS , SERVIFY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DEFECTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM SERVIFY’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS PLAN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF ONEPLUS, SERVIFY AND ITS’ EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER THE PLAN SHALL NOT EXCEED THE INVOICE VALUE OF THE COVERED DEVICE. SERVIFY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE COVERED DEVICE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, (ii) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (iii) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SERVIFY’S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) FRAUD. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, SERVIFY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE COVERED DEVICE OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
- General Terms
- Servify may subcontract or assign performance of its obligations to third parties but shall not be relieved of its obligations to you in doing so
- Servify is not responsible for any failures or delays in performing under the Plan that are due to events outside its reasonable control
- You are not required to perform preventative maintenance on the Registered Device to receive service under the Plan, but update the Servify App from time to time whenever there is a new version available on the Google Play Store or as advised on https://servify.activ.space
- This Plan is offered and valid only if you are making a purchase in India and using it in India
- This Plan is not offered to persons who have not reached the age of 18. This Plan may not be available in all states, and is not available where prohibited by law
- In carrying out its obligations Servify or OnePlus , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf may, at their discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of their response, record part or all the calls between you and them
- Servify have security measures, which should protect your data against unauthorized access or disclosure as well as unlawful destruction. You will be responsible for the instructions you give to Servify regarding the processing of data, and Servify will seek to comply with those instructions as reasonably necessary for the performance of the service and support obligations under the Plan. If you do not agree with the above or if you have questions regarding how your data may be impacted by being processed in this way, contact or Service at the support mediums provided such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- The terms of the Plan, including the original sales receipt of the Registered Device and the Plan Confirmation, prevail over any conflicting, additional, or other terms of any purchase order or other document, and constitute your and Servify’s entire understanding with respect to the Plan
- Servify or OnePlus , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf is not obligated to renew this Plan. If either Servify or OnePlus , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf does offer a renewal, they will determine the price and terms
- There is no informal dispute settlement process available under this Plan
- In the event any section or portion of a section of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Servify reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, the terms of this Plan
- Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: email@example.com