Warranty for Refurbished iPhones
- What is covered by this warranty?
The warranty program governs the support process for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase of the refurbished device’s inherent mechanical or electrical breakdown that results in its inability to function as designed and intended; which is caused by defects in the materials or workmanship occurring during normal use of the Product for Refurbished iPhones (“Device”) sold by NuBox.
- What is not Covered by this Warranty?
This warranty does not apply to:
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdown that results in its inability to function due to normal wear and tear or accidental damage from handling.
- Non-operating and cosmetic defect to the Device such as defect to paintwork, Product finish, dents or scratches.
- Defects caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious defect, impact, corrosion, battery leakage, acts of God, animal or insect infestation or intrusion.
- Use of batteries, charger and / or accessories not approved by the manufacturer, incorrect electrical leads or connection.
- Loss or defect due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Device.
- If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the device.
- Recalls or modifications to the Device.
- Your Responsibilities
- Provide a copy of your Device’s proof of purchase, if requested
- Provide information about the reasons and causes of the defect to the Device
- Provide identity proof if requested to verify Beneficiary
- Make sure to backup software and data residing on the Device. DURING THE FULFILLMENT OF WARRANTY SERVICE SERVIFY OR THE AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE (ASP) MAY DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THE DEVICE AND REFORMAT THE STORAGE MEDIA IF NECESSARY. Servify, or ASPs will return your Device after the service event or provide a replacement unit as the Device was originally configured, subject to applicable updates. Servify or the ASPs may install latest software updates as part of hardware service that will prevent the Device from reverting to an earlier version of the Operating System. Third party applications installed on the Device may not be compatible or work with the Device because of the Operating System update. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords
- How to obtain Warranty Service?
- Download the Servify App on the covered device.
- Enter the IMEI and purchase date in the App
- Servify provides services through Pick/Drop Support (“PUDO”) Service for the Device, for serviceable locations. You are required to wait until Servify confirms in writing via an email or on a voice call on your registered number or provides an update on the Servify App or on its Consumer Web Portal (me.servify.tech) about the status of the Repair Request and the next steps expected. Service will be performed at the Servify Central Service Hub location. Once you are notified that the service (either repair or replacement) is complete, you will promptly be notified via the Servify App & Servify Consumer Web Portal (me.servify.tech). The repaired or replaced device will be delivered to the address of initial pickup within the next working day of completion of repair or replacement. In case, the PUDO service is not available, you will have to send the dispatch on “To Pay” basis to Servify’s central service hub, details of which will be communicated to you accordingly by Servify
- Servify reserves the right to change the method by which they may provide warranty service to you, and your Device’s eligibility to receive a method of service. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to the city you live in
- Limitation Of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Servify IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF SERVIFY AND ITS’ EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER THE WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE INVOICE VALUE OF THE COVERED DEVICE. SERVIFY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE DEVICE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, (ii) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (iii) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SERVIFY’S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) FRAUD. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, SERVIFY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE DEVICE OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
- General Terms
- Servify is not responsible for any failures or delays in performing under the warranty that are due to events outside its reasonable control
- This warranty is offered and valid only if you are making a Repair Request in India
- In carrying out its obligations Servify may, at their discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of their response, record part or all the calls between you and them
- Servify have security measures, which should protect your data against unauthorized access or disclosure as well as unlawful destruction. You will be responsible for the instructions you give to Servify regarding the processing of data, and Servify will seek to comply with those instructions as reasonably necessary for the performance of the service and support obligations under the warranty. If you do not agree with the above or if you have questions regarding how your data may be impacted by being processed in this way, contact Servify at the support mediums provided such as email@example.com or the call centre number of Servify (1 800 123 333 888)
- Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1 800 123 333 888 (Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm)
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org